You can set up your mail account in Apple Mail in two ways:
To set up Apple Mail manually:
You will not have to specify the majority of the mail settings.
Instead, Plesk will generate a link using which Apple Mail will
download your mail profile with the necessary settings.
Apple Mail, select the “Other Mail Account” option, and then
2. Specify the following information and then click Sign In
name that will be displayed in your emails.
full email address, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
password of your email account.
3. Select your account type. To keep the copies of email messages on the server, select “IMAP”. If you do not want to keep them on the server, select POP.
4. Specify the domain names of the incoming and outgoing mail servers and then click Sign In
5. Once the settings are verified, choose what apps you want to use with the mail account and then click Done
To set up Apple Mail automatically:
in to Plesk.
to Mail and
then click the 'i' icon next to your email address.
3. Open the provided link on the device on which you want to set up your mail account.
4. Click Continue
to have your device download your mail account profile.
5. Enter your mail account password and then click Install
to install your mail account profile.