- Log in to your
- Click on the menu item 'Domains' and then on 'My Domains'
- This will show you the domains you have on your Netcetera account. Click on the green Active button to the right of the domain in question.
- Under the Manage menu on the left, click on - Manage Web & Email Forwarding.
- Click on the Email Forwarding tab, under the section Email Destination, enter the email address you want the email to forward to, press the plus sign ( you will now be sent a pin code to the email address you entered, when you receive it, you will need to enter it.
- Now go to the section where it says Email Forwarding (your domain) and in the source field, enter the alias ie. if you wanted to forward email from email@example.com, you would enter admin - then press the plus sign.
- If you wish to enable 'catchall' then click on the catchall tab and enter the email address you want the email to forward to and then press the plus sign
- That's it! your email should now forward to the email address you set.
If you have any questions on the above, please do not hesitate to submit a ticket
and a member of our Support Dept. will be happy to advise further.