International Domains - such .com/.net/.org/.info/.biz
1.Login to https://my.netcetera.co.uk/
2.Click on Domains --> My Domains
3.Then click on the 3 dots beside the domain you wish to transfer away, then click on Manage Domain.
4.Click on Register Lock and press Disable Registrar lock
5. Click on Contact Information.
6.You need to change the Registrant
contact email addresses from "email@example.com" to whatever email address you have access to.
Now you can click on the "Get EPP Code", and you will receive an email regarding the transfer, open the email you receive and click on the Confirm link.
7.Ensure that you disable auto-renew on the domain.
UK Domains - such as .co.uk/.uk/me.uk/org.uk/.plc.uk
1. Login to your client area at : https://my.netcetera.co.uk/
2. Click on Domains --> My Domains
3. Then click on the 3 dots beside the domain you wish to transfer away, then click on Manage Domain.
4. Click Release Domain.
5. Enter the IPS TAG of the New Registrar (Please ensure you enter it in Higher case)
6. On the left hand menu, click on Release Domain.