To create an FTP account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Plesk. If you do not know how to log in to your Plesk account, please see this article.
2. In the left sidebar, click Websites & Domains:
3. Locate the domain for which you want to add an account, and then click FTP Access:
4. On the FTP Accounts
page, click Add an FTP Account:
5. On the Add an Additional FTP Account
page, under General
, in the FTP account name
text box, type a username for the account:
6. In the Home directory
text box, type the root (home) directory for the user. Alternatively, click the folder (which shown as below) , and then select the directory.
7. In the New password
text box, type the account password.
8. In the Confirm password
text box, retype the account password.
9. Click OK. Plesk creates the account.