- Log in to your Client Area
- Click on the menu item 'Domains' and then on 'My Domains'
- This will show you the domains you have on your Netcetera account. Click on the green Active button to the right of the domain in question.
- Under the Manage menu on the left, click on - Manage DNS Record, Forwarding & Redirect
- Select Redirect under the DNS Template section and press load template, then go to the Web Redirect tab.
- Enter the website you want your domain name to forward to including http:// or https:// within the Destination field and select the Redirection Type - press the plus sign.
Thats it! your website should now redirect.
If you have any questions on the above, please do not hesitate to submit a ticket
and a member of our Support Dept. will be happy to advise further.