This guide will help you get started using the Outgoing Filtering service.
Creating Outgoing Users
The first thing you will need to do, is to create an outgoing user under spamexperts portal.
To do this, follow the steps below.
1. Please login into your Client Area (https://my.netcetera.co.uk
2. Click on the Store >> My Products >> Incoming & Outgoing Bundle >> Login to Spamexperts Control Panel.
3. Click "Manage users" under the Outgoing section.
4. Locate the "Add a user" section pictured below.
5. Select the "Authenticating User" tab.
6. Enter the desired username/email prefix and password and click "Add" to create the account.
Configuring your Email Client
Configure your email client with the following details:
the full email address you created above
the password you specified above
Outgoing Port Number:
587 (Supports STARTTLS)