Filezilla is a FTP client application. You can connect to your server/hosting account to upload and download your website files without using hosting control panel.
You can connect your FTP by using the following steps.
1. Download filezilla FTP client from the following link.
2. Install the application on your local machine.
3. Click on File menu –> Site Manager.
4. Click on New Site.
5. Go to General tab.
6. Put your website name in the Host field.
7. Choose FTP-File Transfer Protocol.
8. Encryption as ‘Only use plain file’.
9. Logon type as ‘Normal’.
10. In User and password field type your FTP Username and password.
11. Click on connect button.