How to install Wordpress via your Control Panel.
Posted by Phil (Netcetera) on 06 March 2011 01:54 AM
This knowledgebase article will give you a step by step guide on how to install WordPress from your Control Panel. Sign into your Control Panel at https://cp.netcetera.co.uk and follow these steps:
1) Click Microsoft Web App Gallery
2) Find and click WordPress
3) Press Next
4) Select the Website you wish to install WordPress on
5) Leave this empty if you wish to install WordPress on the root of your website
6) Leave this as MySql 5
7) Select 'Create new database'
8) Enter a name for your database
9)In the next 4 boxes, you may enter unique phrases to strengthen your security,or you can leave as is
11) Press Launch WordPress
12) Enter a Site Title and a username
13) Enter a password twice
14)Enter your email address
15) Press install Wordpress
16) You should now see your new WordPress site!