To install Let's Encrypt SSL follow these steps:
Before securing a domain with a Let's Encrypt certificate, make sure the domain name is resolved to a public IP address of the Plesk server from the Internet.
Log in to Plesk.
- Go to
Domains and select the domain you want to secure. Click
- On the
Hosting Settings page, make sure that
SSL/TLS support is enabled.
4. Go back to domain's dashboard. Click SSL/TLS Certificates
5. Click get it free in the Let's Encrypt section.
6. Select the required options. We recommend selecting:
Note: Email address
- Secure the wildcard domain (
including www and webmail)
- Include the "www" subdomain for the domain and each selected alias
- Secure webmail on this domain (
- Assign the certificate to mail domain
will be used to receive important notifications and warnings.
7. Click Get it free
. At this stage, an SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt is generated and set to secure the domain. This certificate is valid for the next 90 days and will be auto-renewed by the Let's Encrypt extension.